We invite you to browse our openings and apply today!. Please send us an email with your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a chiropractor to join our multi-disciplinary team with Physiotherapist, Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist on staff. Responsibilities includes assessment and treatment to a diverse clientele. Our clients are within a wide range of medical and surgical patients, sports injuries and mixture of chronic and acute pain.
- Must be a registered Chiropractor in good standing with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario with appropriate liability insurance
- Previous experience in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Good team player
- Time management and great organizational skills
We are looking for the dedicated registered acupuncturist to join our team. We will offer part-time work with the possible transition to a full-time position. We work with a several case types such as MVA, EHC, WSIB, ODSP, Welfare etc
- Carry out an initial consultation with each patient, in order to establish a detailed case history, assess their health and determine a treatment plan
- Conduct subsequent one-to-one treatment sessions with patients
- Explain the diagnosis and treatment to the patient and respond to their questions and concerns
- Organise and promote your practice.
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help us with the running of the daily administrative operations. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Conduct office-related functions and respond to requests
- Perform receptionist duties
- Proven experience as an office assistant, or in another relevant administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office